Robert Sedler Endowed Scholarship
Thank you for choosing to fund the Robert Sedler Endowed Scholarship.
Distinguished Professor Robert Sedler is beginning a phased retirement after teaching and mentoring for 41 years at Wayne State University Law School. To celebrate Bob’s legacy, we are establishing a scholarship in his name. Bob’s accomplishments are too numerous to list, but here are a few highlights:
• 1961: Starts teaching career at Saint Louis University School of Law.
• 1966: Joins faculty at University of Kentucky College of Law.
• 1977: Joins Wayne Law faculty teaching Constitutional Law and Conflict of Laws, and becomes a national voice in the field.
• 2000: Is named a distinguished professor – the highest appointment awarded by the university.
• 2005: Becomes a member of the Wayne State University Academy of Scholars – considered the highest honor conferred by other faculty university-wide.
To honor and thank Bob, we invite you to make a contribution to this need-based scholarship.
Bob’s influence on his students, alumni and friends is so profound that it’s difficult to put into words – a gift of $1,000 will go a long way in furthering his legacy and helping deserving students attend law school.
Albert Dib ’80 and Edward Zelenak ’77